Monday, October 18, 2010

Thoughts

I wish I had something excitingly delightful to say, but alas, I do not.

I am still looking for work which is pretty stressful. I am getting interviews but no job offers yet. It depresses me. I feel like I am failing on some level. It drives me crazy because I know I am smart and an excellent employee. This whole staying positive thing isn't for wusses by any means.

I have spent the last couple of weeks going days where I feel fine and then more days feeling yucky and throwing up. Some of my friends and family feel it might be stressed related. I hope it is. I hope when I get a job and balance some of my financial issues my yucky tummy stuff will go away.

Jeff and I are doing good. We went to these haunted houses on Saturday night. I screamed. A lot. The houses were out in Hubbard. So we were driving along in the dark out in the country. It totally set the scene. There were three houses...well one house, one "house" in the woods and another house that was totally in the dark. I screamed and screamed. I think Jeff got the biggest kick out of my fear not him getting scared. But it was fun.

The weather has been great. I mean just beautiful. I love the colors. It is warm during the day and cool at night. Which means blankets which I love!!! I have been playing a lot of games on the Ps3 at Jeffrey's house. I think it is his mission to find the perfect game for us to play together. I am playing Bayonetta right now and it is so much fun.

Anyway. That's about it.

"Life is simple, it's just not easy."
~Author Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have become a bona fide RPGer. I finished "Dragon Age: Origins" and am onto the expansion pack. Which is either really cool or really tragic, I'm still trying to decide. :) Also, you should attach a letter with your resumes that states if they don't hire you I will come back to Oregon and break their kneecaps.

background